20 February 2013

Dogs

It is my opinion that ALL dogs AND dog owners show deep and lasting respect to ALL cats!
My human is putting the dog through intense training at the moment! The dog is learning that he is not even allowed to peep at a cat while out walking! (Personally, I'm all for those little shock collars that give a little zap when doggy mis-behaves!) He is learning (slowly, I might add) that he is demanded to show respect to kitties the world over! He is not allowed to chase, play with, bark at, whimper for or look at any cat while out walking!
And if what he says is true, then there are a lot of cats in the neighbourhood! (I wouldn't know because I'm not allowed out of my yard during the day and I'm not allowed outside at night! This is of course for my safety!)
The dog, of course, likes telling tails of horrible bashings to within inches of his life - he must recover from his wounds very quickly because by the time I see him at around 9am, he looks fully recovered from his hour walk at 6am! So, of course, I dont believe him!
I do sometimes wish that I could be allowed to teach all dogs to have respect for cats! Its just not possible and I would wear myself out doing so! So, we cats ask you dog owning humans to have and teach great respect for all us cats!

Master Kasheikh

No comments:

Post a Comment