24 October 2012

Humans

My human... She's, well... she can get overly concerned about me! Let me explain...

I was feeling a little cold last night, so requested that I be wrapped in a warm blanket... After I got comfortable I went to sleep, only to be disturbed every half an hour or so. She had to check on me! She thought I was sick or something! When she finally decided to go to bed herself I was left to sleep in peace!

Today I tried my hardest to let her know that I really want some more fresh meat... tinned food is great, but I really need some fresh meat! I hope she understood my message! I guess I'll make my point a little clearer tomorrow!

My other human today read a "story" about how to wash the cat and the toilet at the same time!! Not very kind or cat friendly if you ask me! And if Oreo ever hears about it - then I will strongly suggest to my human (who said she would never stuff me down the toilet) that she give Oreo the biggest "bath" he's ever had! He needs it - he stinks! But then, what dog doesn't??

Master Razin.

No comments:

Post a Comment