5 October 2012

The Photographer in training...

The other day my little human had her first practice day of pet photography! Apparently she did well... However, I did spy a photo of me - I was blurry and the grass was in focus! I'm not sure what she was trying to do! Granted I fill two thirds of the photo - but I'm blurry! My human did tell me to "be nice - she is learning" and apparently humans need to make mistakes to help them learn! I've also been reminded that the child is not quiet 6, so she is doing very well to be able to operate the camera by herself! She is even having training with the DSLR camera, not just the little point and shoot (saying "point and shoot" sounds scary!)!

Maybe I just need to relax more in front of the camera! But I'm a cat and I expect nothing short of perfection!

I still can't believe that my human put the blurry photo of me on her "whatever-book" business page! Oh the indignity! I always need to look my best - don't these humans know this? I'm not like the dog who is more than happy to walk around with bird poo hanging off him! Or happy smelling rather disgustingly of the local creek! Although at the moment he stinks of wet, mouldy dog!

But, back to me - yes I allowed to child to photograph me! And for once she didn't half blind me with her flashy light thing! My human says that to photograph me, you need to be very fast and thinking ahead! Maybe that's why she's got some great photos of me and the not so great ones normally never see the light of day! I don't think I'll get over this blurry photo of me for a while yet!

Maybe one day the child will get an amazing photo of me! I'll post it here (if I can navigate the file system of my humans computer) if that ever happens!

Master Razin.

No comments:

Post a Comment