30 September 2012

Home Alone

I've been home alone (technically) for the last two days! My humans have been out at the Emmaville GemFest! They have come home very tired both days! So I have been left alone with Lweis and Spud (the two lizards), Clever and Pinky (the two yabbys), Painter and Finder (the two fish) and the Shrimp Family! My humans are very brave leaving me to watch these tasty morsels!

I've had the house to myself pretty much. My humans don't know it but I was plotting how I would behave once they got home! I don't appreciate being left alone for hours on end, so I've figured out my plan of action! It starts of being kind and affectionate, then I will be loud and annoying, running around and attacking them! Then maybe I might calm down and have a snooze next to them! Then I might go and get some marbles and drop them on the floor next to my two adult humans while they are trying to sleep! All because I can! Although, this behaviour will not take place if they bring me some yummy treats! Oh, I do love my humans!

I must admit, I do like some time for myself!

I'm going to go now and finish planning my evening... I might just spend some time snoozing in front of the fire!

Master Razin

No comments:

Post a Comment