24 September 2012

My human

My human lady is good to me. She feeds my yummy food, sneaks me whatever sadwich meat is going and generally treats me like a spoiled kitten! Although, she does have this nasty habit of throwing socks and small soft things at me when I "misbehave"!! But I never misbehave!

My human lady tells me regularly about this thing called grace. She says to me that when I arrived here I had much grace poured out on me because of my behaviour. I lived under a church when I was born and I was nearly feral, you see! And my human, she saw me and she loved me, and even thoughi bit her and scratched her, she still brought me into her house and gave me all the blessings of being a "normal" kitty!

As for Oreo, he was born here, so he thinks he has more rights than I do! He's a big silly dog! He doesn't realise that because I am a cat I naturally have more rights than him! But that's enough about Oreo!

My human cuddled me this morning! I requested to be under the blankets, and she gave me plenty of room! I'm not sure what she will get me for breakfast! Most likely more yummy fish! And I need to let her know my water dish is almost empty again! So I'd better go see if she is awake yet, and if not I need to wake her up!

Master Razin!

No comments:

Post a Comment