5 January 2013

Disappearing act

Ah, what a day! I lazed around in the shade and considered the idea of bashing the dog! Then night fell and my human man decided to bring me inside! Obviously they forgot that one window was open, because they forgot to close it! Its closed now of course! I decided to take my leave and have a night time exploration without my harness and lead! I had much fun, until Oreo jumped on me. I came to my human lady (via bashing Oreo) but as I would get near her, he would wave his daft dog feet at me! So so I would have to run off so I wouldn't get squished! My human man put Oreo onto the veranda to keep him out of my way! Oreo decided that he would be an inside dog... Boy did he get yelled at! Then I was brought inside! And Oreo was half carried half dragged outside! What a night! My human lady was so frantic for me! The neighbours are having a party and there are cars coming and going! She feared for my saftey! I guess God heard her prayers because I am now safe inside the house!

Mmm-purr-rrrrr Razin.

No comments:

Post a Comment