7 November 2012

Mmm...meat and discussions about special things for ME!

My human... She did this wonderful thing for me today... She got me some fresh raw meat. And apparently I have a second meals worth of it! I decided that I no longer wanted fish. So it was fed to Oreo, who is more than happy to eat whatever comes his way!
I got fresh chunks of beef that were originally supposed to go into my humans dinner! The sacrifices that my humans make for my enjoyment and pleasure amaze me!

They've been discussing the design and location for a thing that they call a cat run! The latest discussion involved a new idea about where to have it and how big... Its going to be great for me! I'll be able to go outside when ever I want and I won't need my harness! Oreo won't be able to try to squish me, I'll be safe and able to have fresh air whenever I want! Even at 3am!!! :) It just needs to be built now!

No comments:

Post a Comment