2 November 2012

ahhh... what a good show

My human took me out the front this afternoon, where I got front row seats to the spectical of Oreos shower!

My human complained that she could smell the dog before she could see him, yesterday... So this afternoon she did something about it!

Oreo was chained to the front fence, the dog shampoo was brought out, the hose plugged in and turned on! For a water dog, he didn't really like getting wet and continually tried running away!

The look on his face was classic when the shampoo was applied! It smells of tea-tree. Not the most pleasant smell to dogs or cats, but a great smell to human noses!

Then it was time to rinse! He hated it! Its the first shower that he has ever had! In the past he has been bathed in the bath tub in the bathroom! But apparently (according to my human who whitnessed it) Oreo trashed the bathroom and thus got himself banned from being in the house! It seems he is like his mother, who got herself banned from being inside the house for peeing on the floor!

As a cat and therefore, higher species, I know better to treat my humans house like a litter box! I use the box they provide for me (which is wonderfully changed every two days by my human man!)

Oreo has a lot to learn about how to treat humans!

Mmmm...purr...rrrrr Kasheikh

No comments:

Post a Comment