2 November 2012

My human - she cares for me!

She rescued me from the dogs attacks this morning and now he's sulking in his dog box which he is calling "solitary confinement"... If he bothered to check he'd find that he still has access to half or more of the yard! He just cant reach me! Which is good because I need to recover from his cruel stupidity!

My human showed how much she cares for me. She gently checked me over to make sure I have no more wounds, and the one on my head is starting to heal nicely! I'm feeling a bit bruised and sore. But other than that, I'm ok!

My human made sure both my water dishes were full, she topped up my biscuit dish, she scrubbed my plate and gave me some fresh food and then she treated me to some baby spinach leaves! And she gave me lots and lots of gentle hugs!

I appreciate her effort to keep me safe and happy!

I have no idea where Oreo got the idea that if I bite my human I will get put down! If that were the case then I would have been put down before I even came home! I bit her and scratched her so much that day, but she still loved me and treated me to fresh meat, warm milk, fresh water, biscuits and hugs! She puts up with me waking her at "ridiculous hours of the night", while I play with my toys and my human childs toys! She allows me to snuggle next to her and keep her awake by purrrring in her ear! I doubt i will ever find myself on the receiving end of my last needle given to me by the vet!

My human is the best thing that happened to me! I doubt I would have survived my first winter! My human loves me!

Mmmm-purr-rrrrr Kasheikh

No comments:

Post a Comment